Based on this recipe.
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
* 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
* 1/4 cup water
I added - half a red onion sliced very thin and 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced thin around the pork chops.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Place pork chops in the skillet, and brown about 5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat.
3. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
4. Arrange pork chops in a medium baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, season with brown sugar mixture, and cover with tomato sauce. Pour water into the baking dish.
5. Cover, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Notes: the flavor was excellent but I cut my pork chops in half to cook faster and reduced the cooking time and they still got dried out. Next time I will get started earlier and leave the thick pork chops thick. The sauce was excellent over rice.