• 1 pinch red pepper flakes + small dash of cayenne pepper
• 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
• 1 tablespoon ground cumin
• 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
• 2 teaspoons dried oregano
• 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 1 tablespoon salt
Store leftovers in an airtight container.
I drizzled some skinless/boneless chicken thighs with a little bit of olive oil and then coated both sides with the rub. DH grilled. They were FABULOUS! YUM!
Great on beef and pork loin chops.
Terrific on chicken breast pounded thin, coated with the rub, refrigerated overnight and grilled.
We use this all the time so here is the industrial size recipe -
• 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes + large dash of cayenne pepper (or to taste)
• 1/2 cup sweet paprika
• 1/4 cup ground cumin
• 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons dried oregano
• 1.5 tablespoons cocoa powder
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup salt
Store in an airtight container.