Monday, March 17, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

Monday - breakfast for dinner - sausage, blueberry oat pancakes, eggs, fruit, fried plantains for dessert - or maybe I should figure out something green or Irishy - but not corned beef and cabbage because we hate it
Tuesday - whole wheat flax spaghetti with seafood red sauce, salad
Wednesday - 16 bean soup, salad, fresh baked bread or rolls
Thursday - pork loin chops, applesauce, mashed potatoes, zucchini
Friday - bean & beef burritos, broccoli
Saturday - (prep overnight cinnamon rolls)
Sunday - breakfast - overnight cinnamon rolls, Easter eggs & fruit
Easter lunch @ my parents'
dinner = Easter bunny pasta salad & veggies with dip

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I too have a dairy allergic toddler. Found you through Must Follow Recipes. I just started my own dairy free blog but I get a little sidetracked on other fun stuff too. I'm so glad to be finding this community. Best wishes to you and your family. I'll be checking in often!