* 1 cup soymilk
* 1/3 cup Earth's Balance
* 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (more as needed)
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 3 eggs
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
* Earth's Balance
1. Set the oven to warm. Heat the soymilk in a small saucepan until it bubbles, then remove from heat. Add the Earth's Balance and stir until melted; let cool until lukewarm.
2. In bowl of a stand mixer, dissolve the yeast in the soymilk mixture. Add the sugar, 3 cups of flour, salt and eggs; stir well to combine. Add the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition. When the dough has pulled together, knead with dough hook until smooth and supple, about 8 minutes.
3. Lightly oil a large mixing bowl with Earth's Balance, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Turn off oven. Cover bowl with a damp cloth and place in the oven until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
4. Deflate the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 10x 14 inch rectangle. Lightly brush the far edge with water. In a small bowl combine the cinnamon and brown sugar and sprinkle over the rectangles. Roll up the dough into a log and seal the seam.
5. Cut the dough into 12 equal pieces; place the pieces in a greased 9x13 inch baking pan, or 12 inch deep dish pizza pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to rise overnight.
6. The next morning, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Take the rolls out of the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
7. Bake the rolls for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Top with a glaze, cream cheese frosting or eat plain.