* 3 cup bran flakes cereal with raisins
* 2 cup soymilk
* 2 egg
* 1/2 cup applesauce
* 1 tablespoon vanilla
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 cup whole wheat flour
* 1.5 tablespoons baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup honey
* ~1/4 cup flax meal
* big sprinkle of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
2. Combine raisin bran cereal and soymilk. Let stand until mixture is moistened. Beat in egg and applesauce. Mix in flours, baking powder, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, salt and honey, stirring only until combined. Fill greased muffin pans.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.